How to cook Premium Tapioca Pearls
PREP/COOKING TIME: 20-25 min
1) Boil 10 parts water for every 1 part tapioca pearls in a large pot
2) Slowly add in the pearls and gently stir until they float to the top
3) Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally
4)Turn off fire and cover pot with lid for 10 minutes
5) Strain out pearls and rinse with room temperature water
6) Soak pearls in our Premium Brown Sugar Syrup (or your sweetener of choice) for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Tip: Authentic tapioca pearls are highly fragile. Gently sift pearls in strainer before cooking to remove clumps!